- Sunday Mornings: 8:00 and 10:45 AM (Nursery & Children's Church up to 1st grade provided)
- The 9:30 Hour provides additional growth opportunities for all ages.
Need a smaller environment to feel safe? Check out First Glimpse on Thursday nights at 7:00. This is an interactive Bible study on the passage of Scripture for the upcoming Sunday sermon.
The Free Church of Canon City is located on the south side of Hwy 50, right across from the history Holy Cross Abbey.
3000 E. Main Street, Canon City, CO 81212
what to expect
Walking into a new place can be uncomfortable and difficult. We get that. Here's what you can expect.
- Come about 15 minutes early to enjoy a free fresh cup of coffee or hot tea in The Corner. This is a great, relaxed time to meet new people.
- Check your child(ren) in to the Nursery and/or Children's Church at the Welcome Center. Visit the rooms where they will be cared for during service.
- Visit our Welcome Center to ask questions and learn more about the Free Church.
Our Sunday morning services last about 75 minutes. We worship God together as we sing, pray, give, hear God’s Word, participate in Communion, and more. We sit, we stand, we raise our hands. We wear jeans and tennis shoes, skirts and ties. We encourage you to come however you feel comfortable.