9:30 Communities are groups where we highly value connection, relationship, and engaging in God’s Word. In these communities, people are known, loved, and cared for, and they get to know, love and care for others. It’s a place of encouragement and teaching, of serving and being served, of having fun with each other and carrying each other’s burdens. In 9:30 Communities we get to experience Jesus through others, and be Jesus to others. We are the church being the church. (Acts 2:42-47)
Where Do I Belong?
9:30 Communities are primarily based on age/life stage, but those are guides with blurry lines to help you find your community. You’ll find an open door and welcoming smiles in whatever community you find yourself.
- Rooted, Room 101. Younger adults typically aged 18-35.
- Tapestry, Room 203. Adults typically aged 30-50 and/or if kids, mostly school aged.
- Fresh Rain, The Annex (building by frontage road). Adults typically aged 45-65 and/or if kids, mostly empty nesters.
- OWLS, The Chapel. Adults typically aged 65+, commonly retired.
- Time to Shine, The Bethesda Series, Room 201. Facilitated by Teresa and John Manfredo & Deedee Clement. Specifically for adults with disabilities.
Adult fellowship can also be enjoyed in The Corner. Join others on a Sunday morning for connection and encouragement.
First Glimpse is a small group, interactive Bible study open to people of any age. Join us Thursday nights at 7:00 in The Corner as we discuss the upcoming sermon’s scripture passage and how it reveals who God is, who we are, and how the two fit together.
Men's Ministry exists to encourage the men to deepen their relationships with the Lord. This allows men to develop stronger more vulnerable relationships with their families, one another, the Body of Christ and those in their communities. The goal is to see men become the leaders God wants them to be.
Toward that goal, we have weekly Bible study and discipleship opportunities as well as special events throughout the year.
- ONGOING BIBLE STUDIES on Wednesday Nights in the Annex at 6:30 PM, Thursday mornings in The Corner at 6:30 AM and on Saturday mornings in the Conference Room at 7:30 AM.
We offer Bible studies and discipleship opportunities just for women. Check out the Events tab for special opportunities for fellowship throughout the year. If you are interested in more information about women's ministry, fill out the form below.
Have questions? Looking for connection?