THE 9:30 HOUR
Adult opportunities (new classes begin November 18
- Sermon on the Mount (Living as Fully Human) taught by Loren Kolman in the Chapel
- If If we are no longer under the law, why then did Jesus give us three more chapters of rules to keep in order to achieve righteousness . . . or did He? Explore the purpose of, call to, and hope found in Matthew 5-7.
- Connections - What is the Free Church? taught by Pastor Jim Thulson in the Prayer Room
- If you are new to the church . . . or if you have been attending awhile . . . if you are interested in church membership or simply learning more about the Free Church . . . this class is for you. Learn more about the Statement of Faith and the EFCA denomination.
- The Christmas Experience facilitated by Don Burr in Room 201
- For all of us that find ourselves feeling like it is always winter and never Christmas, we often feel distances from God. But through the story of Christmas and this DVD-study by Kyle Idleman, we find out that we can always trust God's timing.
- Praying Moms (& Grandmas) with Janice Schluter in Room 203
- Lives and whole communities are changed forever when moms gather together to pray to the only One who can change a human heart. Join others moms and grandmas in study and prayer for our kids and schools in our community.
- Marriage Enrichment facilitated by Cary & Cheryl Chapman in Room 101
- The marriage enrichment class has restarted, adn we will be kicking this session off with a discussion on resolving conflict. Join this open and informative discussion.
Adult fellowship can also be enjoyed in The Corner. Join others on a Sunday morning for connection and encouragement.
It is our desire to help people find life-giving community here at the Free Church. Small groups help you to connect with others who will walk through the joys and valleys of life together with you. Many of our groups are sermon-based; others are based on specific Bible or discipleship studies.
Although many groups are ready to accommodate new members throughout the year, many are designed to fill up and launch in the fall. Meeting days and times vary throughout the week. If you are interested in joining a small group, fill out the form below.
Men's Ministry exists to encourage the men to deepen their relationships with the Lord. This allows men to develop stronger more vulnerable relationships with their families, one another, the Body of Christ and those in their communities. The goal is to see men become the leaders God wants them to be.
Toward that goal, we have weekly Bible study and discipleship opportunities as well as special events throughout the year.
- ONGOING BIBLE STUDIES on Wednesday Nights in the Annex at 6:30 PM, Thursday mornings in The Corner at 6:30 AM and on Saturday mornings in the Conference Room at 7:30 AM.
If you are interested in more information on men's ministry, call Dyle at 719-269-0485 or fill out the form below.
We offer Bible studies and discipleship opportunities just for women. Check out the Events tab for special opportunities for fellowship throughout the year. If you are interested in more information about women's ministry, fill out the form below.
- EQUIPPING GROUP begins Wednesday, September 19, 6:30 PM at 911 Harrison Ave. Call Amber at 719-242-5761 for more info.
- 30 LIFE PRINCIPLES by Charles Stanley, begins Wednesday, September 26, 1:00 PM in the Chapel. Discover the richness of God's truth and knowing God Himself in a deep intimate relationship. Call Pat at 719-429-1074 for more information.
1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 9:00 - 11:00 AM (during the school year)
Our MOPS meetings vary each time we meet but you can always plan on food, fellowship, fun and some kind of teaching or educational opportunity. You get to join with moms who are a beautiful mess just like you. They know the joys and frustrations of motherhood and are willing to be an encouraging friend. You will find honesty, transparency and true friendships waiting for you at MOPS.
For more info, email Jessica at .
Moms & Grandmoms - praying for our children and schools!
Times of prayer and study beginning on Sundays at 9:30 AM in Room 203 at the church. For more info, call or text Janice at 719-269-0600.
Biblical Financial Studies
We offer Financial Peace University classes several times a year. If you are struggling with management of your finances and are interested in learning what God says about money, make sure to register for one of these classes.
Have questions? Looking for connection?