Employment OpportunitiesFree Church | Cañon City, Colorado
Provide weekday office coverage during Church Secretary vacation and sick days. Report directly to Church Administrator.
High School graduate with three years of experience in clerical work or any equivalent combination of acceptable training and experience. Paid hourly.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Answers all incoming calls to the church in a courteous, friendly and professional manner and politely directs caller to appropriate staff; records and forwards messages accurately; transcribes messages from answering machine.
- Serves as host to incoming visitors and announces their arrival to appropriate staff.
ADMINISTRATION and SUPPORT
- Distributes incoming mail; ensures accurate postage and delivers outgoing mail.
- Processes bulletin, class rosters, response cards and children’s bulletins for Sunday services.
- Provides general office support for ministry staff as needs arise.
- A commitment to good interpersonal relationships, teamwork and support of church ministries.
- Flexibility in responding courteously to immediate needs of visitors and callers; ability to establish priorities and maintain productivity despite numerous interruptions.
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office 365, including Word and Outlook, and adaptability to church management software.
- Ability to operate and trouble-shoot general office equipment (e.g., copier, fax, etc.)
- Considerable knowledge of business English, demonstrating care in spelling and punctuation, efficiency office practices and procedures.
- Commitment to confidentiality regarding all records of church, staff, and membership.
Submit application in person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact the church office at 719.275.6867.
Other jobs at the Free Church
There are currently no other job postings. Check back soon!