Adult Bible Classes - Sundays, 9:30 AM
New Classes begin Sunday, September 10
- The All-Sufficient Christ (Colossians) taught by Curt Jimerson, Chapel
- Communication – Marriage Appreciation Class facilitated by Cary & Cheryl Chapman, Room 101
- Network – Discover Your Spiritual Gifts facilitated by Bob McCurry, Room 201
- Financial Peace University (must register by today – class fee $93) facilitated by Brad & Jennille Spellman, Room 203
- Moms in Prayer (moms & grandmas of school-age children) facilitated by Janice Schluter, Prayer Room
It is our desire to help people find life-giving community here at the Free Church. Small groups help you to connect with others who will walk through the joys and valleys of life together with you. Many of our groups are sermon-based; others are based on specific Bible or discipleship studies.
Although many groups are ready to accommodate new members throughout the year, many are designed to fill up and launch in the fall. Meeting days and times vary throughout the week. If you are interested in joining a small group, fill out the form below.
Men's Ministry exists to encourage the men to deepen their relationships with the Lord. This allows men to develop stronger more vulnerable relationships with their families, one another, the Body of Christ and those in their communities. The goal is to see men become the leaders God wants them to be.
Toward that goal, we have weekly Bible study and discipleship opportunities as well as special events throughout the year.
- Wednesday Evenings, 6:30 PM - Annex | Book Study (currently "The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth am I Here For?")
- Thursday mornings, 6:30 AM - The Corner | Ongoing Bible study
- Saturday mornings, 7:30 AM - The Conference Room | Ongoing Bible study
If you are interested in more information on men's ministry, fill out the form below.
We offer Bible studies and discipleship opportunities just for women. New this fall:
- What is God, a Stonecroft women’s Bible study, starting Wednesday, September 6, at 1:30 PM in the Chapel. Call Pat for more information at (719) 429-1074.
- Discipleship Equipping Group (an interactive work group with the purpose of equipping women to better come alongside others in an mentoring relationship). This begins on Wednesday, September 6, at 6:15 PM and will continue on Wednesdays during the school year with a once-a-month Saturday recap for those who can't attend weekly. This event is offsite - call Amber at 719-242-5761 or Sue at 719-251-1067 for more info.
- Purple Book (a discipleship study), beginning September 8, Fridays @ 1:00 PM in Rooms 201-203 at the church.
- The Quest, a 6-week Beth Moore Bible study begins on Monday, October 9, 7:00 - 9:00 PM (evenings) and Friday, October 13, 9:00 - 11:00 AM (mornings) in Rooms 201-203 at the church.
Check out the Events tab for special opportunities for fellowship throughout the year. If you are interested in more information about women's ministry, fill out the form below.
1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month, 9:00 - 11:00 AM (during the school year)
Our MOPS meetings vary each time we meet but you can always plan on food, fellowship, fun and some kind of teaching or educational opportunity. You get to join with moms who are a beautiful mess just like you. They know the joys and frustrations of motherhood and are willing to be an encouraging friend. You will find honesty, transparency and true friendships waiting for you at MOPS.
For more info, email Laura at .
Moms & Grandmoms - praying for our children and schools!
Times of prayer and study beginning on Sunday, September 10 at 9:45 AM in the Prayer Room at the church. For more info, call or text Janice at 719-269-0600.
Biblical Financial Studies
We offer both Financial Peace University and Crown Financial classes several times a year. If you are struggling with management of your finances and are interested in learning what God says about money, make sure to register for one of these classes.
Our marriage mentors provide pre-marital counseling for those in our church. They also help already married couples explore and strengthen their relationships in the areas of communication, conflict resolution, goals and personality traits.
Have questions? Looking for connection? Contact Ethan McClaugherty, Pastor of Connections, .